MMS is a unique chemical oxidizer that has the ability to enter the body, kill pathogens that are causing diseases, and touch absolutely nothing else. Chlorine dioxide (ClO²), the most effective killer of pathogens, viruses, molds, parasites and other disease-causing organisms known to man. MMS also destroys heavy metal compounds in the body, and many different poisons.
Chemically speaking, the first point that you should understand about ClO² is that it is as different from chlorine as is table salt. Table salt and chlorine dioxide both contain chlorine, but neither is poisonous when used properly in the human body.
Chlorine dioxide is one of the few known minerals (some call it a chemical but in fact it is also a mineral) that kills viruses and all other known pathogens on hospital floors, in animal slaughter houses, in water, on vegetables in farm food distribution centers, and now even in the human body.
For more than 70 years, chlorine dioxide has been used to kill pathogens in water supplies without killing the beneficial bacteria. This unique chemical has characteristics that set it aside from all other chemicals when it comes to destroying disease-causing micro-organisms of all kinds. It does not harm the human body in any way, or even affect the beneficial bacteria in the body, when used in therapeutic amounts.
For more detailed information see chapters 11 and 20 in the new book Master Mineral Solution of the Third Millennium.
For a brief overview, check Understanding MMS
To purchase Jim Humble´s newest e-book, click here